Expirify provides teams an easy way to get notified of domain name and SSL certificate expiration.
Some teams manage dozens, or even hundreds of domains. It’s quite common for a company to manage the hosting of a website and associated domain and associated SSL certificate for their customers.
We created Expirify, like most good products, to scratch our own itch. We were frustrated with the reminder (or lack thereof) for domains and SSL certificates which are usually mission critical for our customers. We decided to put this tool out for free so others could benefit too.
Create your free account here https://www.expirify.com.
Expirify is for people who
- Manage domains across multiple domain registrars
- Manage domains for multiple customers
- Struggle to remember to renew domains or their SSL certificates
- Need multiple people in your organisation to be reminded about domain/SSL expiries
- Want more control over how and when you’re reminded about domain and SSL certificate expiries
- Want access to an API that generates reminders for domain and SSL expirations